Tonnino Mediterraneo


Italy. Sicily. Tonnino Mediterraneo 


Read about this winery HERE

The Tonnino Estates are located in the Belice Valley, in the territories of Contessa Entellina, Poggioreale and Salaparuta, famous micro-zones for imprinting an important and strong personality to the wines produced. Nestled in Sicily in a landscape of rare beauty, at an altitude between 200 and 450 meters above sea level, the Tonnino Estates benefit naturally from the unique features of the local environment which determine the qualitative excellence of a wine.

VARIETY: Chenin Blanc
APPELATION: White wine - IGP “Terre Siciliane”
VINEYARD AREA: Tenuta Corridore Dagala della Donna - Poggioreale
WINEMAKING: Vinified with a 10 days long maceration at controlled temperatures. After racking the wine is matured in stainless steel tanks at 80% and for the rest 20% in oak tonneaux before being bottled.

COLOUR: Intense and shining
TASTING NOTES: Its scents remind of the intense sensations hidden among the Mediterranean, like peach and honey, which intertwine with sweet jasmine flowers.

Add to Cart:

© Copyright 2017 Wines By Kathy. All Rights Reserved.